20 Mar ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit – ESG and Active ETFs Trends
ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit – ESG and Active ETFs Trends
March 23 & 24, 2022
Register now for the 2nd Annual ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit on ESG* and Active ETFs Trends, March 23 & 24
This event will provide an overview of the regulatory environment, public policy, investor initiatives and fiduciary obligations to help institutional investors and financial advisors understand how ESG and Active ETFs strategies are being implemented across portfolios.
Free registration and CE credits are offered to buyside investors and financial advisors. If you cannot attend on the day, register and you will receive the links to the session recordings.
Thursday, March 24, 2022
- 9:50am – 10:20am How are Active ETFs Evolving
- Moderator: Deborah Fuhr, Founder, Managing Partner, ETFGI
- Naomi DePina, ETF Sales & Trading GTS
- Justin Lowry, President & CIO, Global Beta Advisors
* Although ESG will be generally discussed at the Summit, none of the Global Beta currently offered ETFs include ESG criteria in their investment strategy. ESG investing is defined as utilizing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria as a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments.
BEFORE INVESTING YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FUND’S INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, RISKS, CHARGES AND EXPENSES. THIS AND OTHER INFORMATION IS IN THE PROSPECTUS, A COPY OF WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM WWW.GLOBALBETAETF.COM. PLEASE READ THE PROSPECTUS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU INVEST.
Investing in ETFs involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
The Global Beta ETFs are distributed by Compass Distributors, LLC.
Global Beta Advisors