19 Nov A Fireside Chat: Investing Professionals Discuss The Current State Of The Markets
A Fireside Chat: Investing Professionals Discuss The Current State Of The Markets.
Original Webcast: Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021
- Justin Lowry, President, and Chief Investment Officer, Global Beta Advisors
- JR Rieger, President, JR Rieger
- Tim Guthrie, President, Bulls Eye Investments
Factor investing is worth revisiting in today’s turbulent environment, particularly for investors considering US equity exposure.
- Historically low yields may not provide the same diversification benefits as in the past – and also may not be adequate to meet investors’ return and income goals.
- The risk of higher rates and rising inflation, both of which have the potential to derail many fixed-income investments.
- Record high valuations in the stock market may leave investors overexposed.
- A lack of guidance on how to construct a well-diversified portfolio that may help investors achieve their goals without taking on unnecessary and unexpected risks.
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus or summary prospectus. A copy may be obtained by visiting www.globalbetaetfs.com or calling (833) 933-2083. Please read the prospectus or summary prospectus carefully before investing.
Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities, or TIPS, provide protection against inflation. The principal of a TIPS increases with inflation and decreases with deflation, as measured by the Consumer Price Index. When a TIPS matures, you are paid the adjusted principal or original principal, whichever is greater.
Investing involves risk including the possible loss of principal. There can be no guarantee that the Fund will achieve its investment objective. The Funds are subject to the principal investment risks noted below, any of which may adversely affect the Fund’s net asset value (“NAV”), trading price, yield, total return and ability to meet its investment objective.
Any tax or legal information provided is merely a summary of our understanding and interpretation of some of the current income tax regulations and it is not exhaustive. Investors must consult their tax advisor or legal counsel for advice and information concerning their particular situation.
Distributor: Compass Distributor, LLC